My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super! . . . Again

"Drum Roll Please . . . ."

No, there's no Oscars or Emmies for Realtors. The closest there is (so far) is the Mpls-St. Paul Magazine's annual "Super Realtors" list.

So it's nice to be selected again. Realtors just got notified by letter; the list is published in the fall, and is supposed to identify the top 3% or so of Twin Cities Realtors.

I've written previously about the list ("Many Are Text-Messaged, Few Are Chosen"), so won't repeat myself here.

The only thing that I can add, one year later, is that repeat selections are not influenced by whether or not you pay Mpls - St. Paul Magazine to "leverage" the award (by buying an expanded profile in the print magazine, licensing the award logo's, etc.).

Either that, or they're not keeping very good track, because I didn't pony up . . .

No comments: