My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Daylight Savings" Trick


Let the Sun Shine In

Want to get the most out of Minnesota's sparse winter sunlight?

Take advantage of this week's mild weather . . . and wash your windows.

Especially if your neighbors have been doing lots of (dusty) remodeling over the summer, like ours have been, it's easy to get used to windows that are less than, shall we say, sparkling.

Cleaned-up windows -- especially on a bright day like today -- are like a good jolt of caffeine! (Not to mention cheaper than a sunlamp or FL vacation.)

P.S.: if it seems like the picture above is a commercial for new windows -- it's because it is: I grabbed the photo from Andersen Windows' Web site (I'm guessing the plug makes up for the unauthorized use -- although I was careful to check that it wasn't copyrighted before I uploaded it).

No comments: