My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 23, 2009

On RealClearMarkets.com Today

LA Times, Washington Post, Forbes -- and City Lakes Blog!

RealClearMarkets.com is probably the leading aggregator of business-related commentary in the world.

Its lineup today includes pieces from The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Times of London, Business Week, Bloomberg, and Forbes.

Oh, yeah: and a post from this blog, "Clinton's Folly," that I ran over the weekend. (Look for it in the "Off the Street" section.)

P.S.: I know when RealClearMarkets.com is running one of my posts because my blog's traffic meter registers a couple dozen hits -- from around the world -- by 6 a.m.

No comments: