My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 13, 2009

New Trader Joe's in Minnetonka: Retail Home Run

Just checked out the new Trader Joe's in Minnetonka, located just northwest of 394 and Hopkins Crossroads. The store opened last Fri. (Nov. 6).

Quick first impressions:

1. It's huge. In fact, my cashier said that it's supposed to be the 2nd biggest of 300 Trader Joe's nationally.

2. There's ample parking (makes a big difference if there's not, like at the St. Louis Park location).

3. It's going to be a boon for the surrounding (strip) shopping center and residential neighborhoods.

I've got a client looking in the area now, who perked up when I mentioned that there was now a Trader Joe's in the neighborhood.

Three other clients who have bought homes from me nearby are also thrilled.

No comments: