My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hint of Mid-Century Modern

See It?

Mid-Century Modern: A design style that emerged in the mid 20th century characterized by clean, simple lines, whether geometric or organic. The movement embraced modern technology and focused on a very livable style.

--Aurora Antique Pavillion

My listing at 601 Drillane in Hopkins (pictured above) has been attracting attention from Buyers interested in Mid-Century Modern architecture.

The home, a California rambler built in 1953, has over 1,800 finished square feet on one level, and sits on a gorgeous, park-like .55 acre near Oakridge in Hopkins. It's listed -- by me! -- for $289k (it's been on the market two weeks).

See the influence?

If you'd like more info, or want to set up a private showing, please call me at 612-925-7701.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you don't mind, but I posted this on the Twin Cities Mid-Century Modern group on Facebook. http://bit.ly/bhPWyi

In my opinion, the interiors have more than a hint of mid-century modern. You could really use this to your advantage in finding a buyer.

Ross Kaplan said...

I don't mind at all -- thank you!