My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cedar Lake Contemporary


Open Sunday 1-3 p.m.

Where: 2812 Sunset Blvd, two blocks from Cedar Lake in Minneapolis
What: Architect-designed Contemporary with dramatic vaulted ceilings, 4BR/4BA and 4,000-plus FSF. Perfect for empty nesters who don't want to squeeze into a townhome, or families with teenage kids who'll love the huge, finished lower level. Compares well with million-plus homes just a little bit closer to the lake.
How much: $599,000
When: market time = two days (came on Friday)
Who: listing agent - Ross Kaplan (612-925-7701); broker - Edina Realty

It's a cliche when Realtors use phrases like "Outstanding opportunity," "Hurry! Don't Miss Out," "Priced to Sell," etc. (ever see a home where the Realtor admitted that it wasn't "priced to sell"??)

So I don't.

But what I do tell prospective Buyers is that my track record speaks for itself: I've sold a dozen homes within a few blocks of Cedar Lake the last few years, and my statistics are the equal (or better!) of any Realtor active in the area: my clients' homes sold for, on average, 98%-plus of list price, and took an average of 11(!) days to sell.

So, if you're looking for something like this home, you may want to stop by tomorrow, or call me to set up an appointment.

Sooner, rather than later.

No comments: