My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kooky Climate & Conked Out Batteries

Schizophrenic State Weather

Friday, I was racing to find the a/c controls at my listings, which all seemed to be roasting (not the impression you want prospective Buyers to come away with).

Today, I ran the same drill in reverse, trying to find the heat controls.

Only in Minnesota (or maybe, Siberia).

It won't be long before I'm using my car high beams to illuminate the lockbox of the house I'm trying to show.

(Half the year in MN, you don't need a flashlight to show homes before 6 p.m. or so. However, each Fall, right after the daylight savings switch, I get caught out with clients when it's dark at 5 p.m. and discover my flashlight batteries from Spring konked out).

No comments: