My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Happens at 3:01 P.M.??

Define, "On Tour"

Readers will recall my post last Tuesday lamenting (kind of) the dwindling number of free lunches at Broker open houses ("No More Free Lunch -- Really").

As I noted then, Tuesday tour is when Realtors view, often by "caravan," all the new listings on the market.

By convention, the time window is almost always 11 a.m to 1 p.m.

So the following blurb, from today's tour sheet, caught my eye:

On Tour 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Easy View with Electronic lockbox on the front door inside the porch.

In other words . . . Realtors can let themselves in with their electronic key -- pretty much like they can every other day of the week (minus, I suppose, the showing request and confirmation).

I'd file this one in the "nice try" category.

No comments: