My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fielding Buyer Objections: Hits & Misses

Wants, Needs -- & Deal Breakers

I'm currently representing Buyers who prefer at least 3 Bedrooms on one level, because they have little kids.

So, an otherwise suitable home that I previewed for them was a pass, because the kids' bedrooms were on the lower level (I was hoping the home's other strengths would offset that -- they didn't).

When I relayed the Bedroom problem to the listing agent, she suggested putting in video cameras on the lower level.

No, it didn't convince my clients -- but I give her an "A" for effort (and creativity!).

P.S.: In contrast to parents with young kids, parents of teenagers seem to prefer homes with separate wings.

No comments: