My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Super-sized Tour Today?

As "civilians" (non-Realtors) may or may not know, Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. is when local Realtors -- at least in the Twin Cities -- go look at all the new listings.

To facilitate that, Brokers print and distribute "tour sheets" with the addresses of the homes on tour, along with short blurbs summarizing the highlights of each property.

With last Tuesday off because of Memorial Day weekend, I was expecting today's tour to be especially big.

But I was still surprised when I got the especially thick print-out, which was more than double the usual length.

The explanation?

Instead of printing out the tour on the usual double-sided paper, my OA ("Office Administrator") used single-sided paper.

No comments: