My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 18, 2010

"What's a 'TEKO House?'

Busy, Busy

Been working 16 hour-plus days -- "a high quality problem to have," as they say -- so posting has been light.

How busy?

I got this email about an hour ago:

Just a reminder that the TEKO OPEN HOUSE is tomorrow (Saturday) from 1:30-3:00.

Hope to see you there!

Tracy Bomberg

My reaction(s)?

Hmmm, what's a "TEKO House?"

And: how come I've never heard of Tracy Bomberg -- and which broker does she work for?

And: how do I juggle my appointments tomorrow to go take a look?

It turns out that TEKO is a summer camp, and my kid goes there.

Bomberg is the Camp Director, which her email makes clear at the end.

P.S.: I sold a duplex across the street from the "FlatPak House" near Cedar Lake a few years ago. As far as I know, "FlatPak" is not a summer camp.

PPS: Supposedly, Einstein was so caught up in cogitation that he once forgot where he lived. A Realtor would never do that! (Or forget the houses they're listing, just sold, etc.)

No comments: