My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Always be . . . Selling"

Lockbox Combo as Marketing Tool

After doing a couple thousand showings (and opening that many lockboxes), it's rare that I run into something unusual -- at least that doesn't involve a foreclosure.

But up until today, I can't say that I've ever opened a lockbox where the three letter combination was part of the listing agent's marketing: "Wow!" (no punctuation or exclamation marks).

Fortunately, it was -- "wow," that is (otherwise, it would have begged the unfortunate alternative, "Bow-wow." Sorry).

Realtor Haiku

This could be a trend with legs.

Other suitable lockbox adjectives, depending on the property: "Big," "Hot," and "Hip."

P.S.: Probably the worst last name I can think of for a Realtor these days is "Short" -- because every home they list would, by definition, be a "possible Short sale" (sorry, again).

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I don’t know what to say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
paras tierea apartments
studio apartments in noida
apartments in sec-137 noida