My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

(E)mailbox Buster

Realtor Bad Etiquette

In the non-realtor world, it would be the equivalent of butting in line, or cutting someone off in traffic.

For Realtors, a common example of bad etiquette is blitzing several thousand Realtors' mailboxes with a 17 megabyte electronic flyer like the one I received yesterday -- an anvil of an email if there ever was one.

For non-geeks, that's equivalent to several hundred regular emails.

The peak for such emails is usually Monday, when over-zealous Realtors hosting Broker Opens the next day try to stir up as much interest as they can.

To stand out, it's natural to want to include as many high-end photos as possible.

However, that can be done less obnoxiously simply by adding (hypertext) links.

When I get email whoppers that overload my email box, like most recipients, I just hit "delete."

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I don’t know what to say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
paras tierea apartments
studio apartments in noida
apartments in sec-137 noida