My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Thank God it's . . . the End of Spring Break??"

T.G.I.M. ("Thank God it's Monday")
Q: What do workaholics say?
A: "Thank God it's Monday"

No, that's not the scene at my house right now (or at least I don't think so -- I left a couple hours ago).

Other reasons that can't be my household: there are too many kids in the photo (I only have three, even though it can feel like there are a couple dozen); they all appear to be wearing matching pajamas; no one's choking anyone.

But here's betting that at least a few other parents of active, young kids are hoping their stamina and patience last as long as Spring Break does (by my count: 81 hours, 27 minutes, and 13 seconds).

No comments: