My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dried vs. More Dried Apricots?

George Carlin-ism

I promise to limit myself to only a couple George Carlin-ism's per year (last one: 'What's the Past Tense of Sightsee?").

In that vein, I pose the following question: what happens if you don't seal a bag of dried apricots? (as some people in my household insist on doing).

Aren't they already dried out??

P.S.: You're not an apricot aficionado if you don't know the difference between California apricots (pictured above) and Turkish apricots.

The former are tart and tangy (and much more expensive); the latter, sweet and much stickier.

2 comments:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to
say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida

Changement Change said...

Veery nice post