My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Market Correction: "THERE it is"

Gold Down 3% . . Mosaic Down 5% . . . Apple Down 3% etc.

If you're a fan of "30 Rock," you'll recognize Liz Lemon's signature line ("There it is . . ") when she spots the inevitable flaw in her prospective new, too-good-to-be-true suitor.

So, for everyone waiting for a break in what's been an uninterrupted tear for such things as commodities and high-flying stocks . . . "[t]here it is."

Whether today's sell-off is due to profit taking, or Cisco's earnings miss, or tightening Chinese monetary policy -- remains to be seen.

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to
say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida