My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Selling Wall Street Journal Subscriptions Against My Will

City Lakes Real Estate Blog 2.0:
Due Early 2011

A capitalist will sell you the rope to hang him with.

--Lenin

I suppose the blogging equivalent of Lenin's famous line is, "a blogger whose ads are served by Google will end up promoting that which they denounce."

Which explains all The Wall Street Journal ads bracketing my last post (Google samples key words, and serves ads that appear to be related -- never mind the context).

Amongst other upgrades (Wordpress platform, "jumps," customizable format, etc.), the new-and-improved version of this blog will have better control over ad-serving.

Look for it in early 2011!

P.S.: Personally, I always thought that The Journal should charge for its (time-saving) annotations, and give away the unabridged articles. Instead, it's the other way around.

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida