My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's Selling: Hopkins

Days on Market: 12

Where
: 301 13th Ave. North, near downtown Hopkins
What: 3 BR/2 Bath stucco bungalow with over 1,800 finished square feet; nicely updated.
When: listed 10/29; off market yesterday (11/10)
How much: asking $250k
Who: listing agents -- Stacy and Christina Cranbrook (Edina Realty); selling agent -- Nancy Bourland (Edina Realty)

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

--Benjamin Franklin

The secret to this sale?

The price, location, condition, and curb appeal all helped.

But my educated guess is that the key was the "mini-Broker tour" on Nov. 2 (a week ago Tuesday).

That's when 20 agents with "Active" Hopkins listings -- myself included -- collaborated to all hold our listings open between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., complete with drawings and catered lunches at many locations.

All that publicity generated lots of traffic, which raised everyone's exposure and resulted in at least two other deals that I'm aware of.

The home is officially "Pending" until it is scheduled to close Dec. 10.

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to
say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida