My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Showing Feedback. Or Not.

Deafening Silence

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

It drives (some) Sellers nuts, but the cold reality is that not all Buyer's agents respond to requests for showing feedback.

Many requests.

My standard practice as a listing agent (representing a Seller) is to make 2-3 attempts to find out how a showing went, especially the first 7-10 days a home is on the market.

However, there's really no point in persisting beyond that.

Realtors rank pretty high on the 24/7 "accessibility scale" (see, "Getting a Realtor's Attention"); if they have a Buyer with continuing interest . . . you'll know about it.

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to
say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida