My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://rosskaplan.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Keep Hardwood Floors Uncovered

(Borrowed) Realtor Tools of the Trade

The cobbler's kids always goes barefoot.

--Proverb

The physical therapist's husband's back always aches.

--Corollary

Being married to a physical therapist doesn't guaranty me free treatment for my achy back; on the contrary, that's the last thing my wife is interested in doing after attending to patients all day.

But, that doesn't mean there aren't fringe benefits.

My new listing has gorgeous hardwood floors covered by carpet, which stubbornly wouldn't stay peeled back: duct tape, heavy stone bookends, and large rocks (literally from my yard) didn't work aesthetically and/or literally.

The solution?

My wife's 5 lb. and 10 lb. physical therapy weights -- also ideal as "paper (carpet?) weights."

1 comment:

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

I recently came across your blog and have been learning along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to
say except that I have loved reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very frequently.
studio apartments in noida
paras apartments sec-137 noida
paras apartments sector-137 noida